We are learning about frogs this week, so this is our sensory bin. I used small pasta dyed red, stretchy frogs, plastic frogs, a green scrubber (lily pad), a few lily pads cut out of construction paper, and a blue bowl filled with shredded tissue paper for water. I considered using real water, but wasn’t sure if the dyed pasta would bleed when it got wet.
I have some really fun things planned for our frog unit. I’m looking forward to sharing them with you later in the week!
how fun is that. my girls would totally love doing that with frogs! 🙂 thanks for linking up to the blog party!! nice to meet you!
Just visiting from Jenilee’s blog hop. I read your Adoption post and it was really moving. We know adoption is not for us at this time, but are not closed to it in the future. You have a beautiful family!
Thanks for stopping by Jenney!
Lindsay @ BytesOfMemory says
What fun! We did a fun frogs theme a while back and Sammy still talks about it! Can’t wait to see what you guys did 🙂