It’s no secret that 2020 has been a hard year. Coming up to Christmas, you may be feeling a mix of emotions. This year, your holiday celebrations and traditions may look very different than past years. But there are ways to make the best of it and make this a December to remember.My friend Courtney from Click-it-up-a-Notch has designed a course called A December to Remember. This course will help you capture the moments and memories this holiday season and ensure you never forget.
Courtney has a gift for simplifying photography tricks. She allows moms to feel confident in forever preserving those treasured moments.
We all know that kids grow up too fast. Even by next year, they will have changed. That’s what makes photos such a blessing.
If you struggle with things like:
- how to capture a good shot when your subject (aka busy child!) is constantly in motion
- memorializing those candid moments without it feeling forced
- taking good photos by the tree or Christmas lights
- the inspiration to document the moments before they’re gone
- getting that group shot without everyone feeling frustrated
- knowing how to create a heartwarming video using your phone camera
- taking memorable photos of the people and traditions you love,
I know that this Christmas and the weeks leading up to it might look very different than you’re wishing they did. But I also know that you can make the best of them.
Create new family traditions.
- Do a holiday puzzle.
- Play board games.
- Watch Christmas movies snuggled under blankets.
- Make a hot cocoa bar.
- Read a novel together every night.
- Bake cookies.
- Go toboganning.
- Decorate gingerbread houses.
- Sponsor a less fortunate family for the holidays.
Then capture those new traditions as well as some of your old ones using your amazing new photography skills. (there are also holiday video tips in there too…)
I’ve learned so much from Courtney and I’m sure you will too!
For those who want to get a jump start and just take the course now, Courtney is offering a $30 off discount for my readers with the code: CHAOS. If you purchase the course and then are drawn as the prize winner, she will refund you your purchase.
Courtney has kindly offered to donate one course membership. Enter for your chance to win below:
Check out all 12 Giveaways. You can enter them all!