Sometimes, it’s just the simplest things that can turn an ordinary day into a fun one. During Valentine’s week, we had a Valentine’s sensory bin that was made with things I already had around the house and on one day, I made the kids a heart theme muffin tin lunch which they loved!
Our Valentine’s Muffin Tin Lunch:
- -heart shaped sandwich (kids liked the “eat me” toothpick!)
- -red pepper heart
- -pomegranate yogourt with hot lips candy on top
- -ham wrap topped with heart shaped cheese and heart pick
- -cucumber hearts
- -heart shaped grape jello jigglers
Our Valentine’s Sensory Bin:
Included in this Valentine’s sensory bin is:
- pink Easter grass
- red, white and pink pompoms
- heart shaped cookie cutters of various sizes
- plastic jar opener
- white spoon
- heart rings
- pink bow
- heart pipe cleaners
- “Kiss Me” pick
- and a scented red candle.
I put in enough rings so that after their turn with the sensory bin, they can each keep one.
If you are looking for information on making sensory bins, you may be interested in my book.
Wonderful muffin tin meal. And that sensory bin looks like all kinds of fun!
Thanks for linking up your mtm! 🙂