From overwhelmed to empowered.
Improve your child’s emotional regulation and behaviours.
Have smoother transitions.
Make morning battles a thing of the past.
See lasting results.
Parents need quick solutions that actually work to deal with meltdowns at home and figuring out what their child’s behaviour is trying to tell them.
Teachers need strategies that they can use in a busy classroom with multi-level students that are budget-friendly and work in small spaces.
Therapists need trusted information that they can share with their families and educators about how sensory challenges can best be met. And they need handouts, checklists, and cheat sheets they can easily pull out and share without having to re-create the wheel.
The Sensory Essentials Collection has everything necessary to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to help your child today.
The Sensory Essentials Collection includes:
Sensory Processing Explained – A Handbook for Parents and Educators (value $17.99) – 177 page handbook for parents and educators to feel confident in understanding sensory processing.
- better understand sensory information that you can share with parents and educators to help explain a child’s behaviour
- explain sensory processing to those who just don’t get it
- get calming techniques and strategies that can work during a sensory meltdown
- find easy sensory ideas to replicate at home
- tips for how teachers can accommodate kids with sensory processing challenges
- gain strategies and activities that can be used with an entire classroom
- access information on all eight sensory systems and how they can affect behaviors (plus strategies and activities that can help with regulation)
- figure out where to begin if you feel a child could be struggling with sensory processing
Visual Schedule for Special Needs (Valued at $12) – 25 page digital download includes 66 printable cards in black and white and 66 printable cards in colour.
- ease transitions
- reduce meltdowns
- provide visual prompts for daily life skills
- includes prompts for therapies, appointments, medications, grooming, and much more
- can be used at home, in the classroom, or on the go
- easy to understand graphics
- suitable for preschool to teens
Sensory Science Book – Volume 1 (valued at $12) – 30 page digital download.
- explore 3 themes of science using hands-on experiments and activities using all 8 senses.
- each theme contains 5 activities that focus on Colors, The Senses, and Nature.
- children retain knowledge better with hands-on sensory based learning.
Sensory Bins ebook (Valued at $5) – 21 page digital download
- sensory bins are a simple and inexpensive learning tool that can benefit all children.
- incorporate sensory bins into your home, classroom, preschool, Day Care, or homeschool.
- be guided through the necessary knowledge and ideas to get started
- includes idea lists, storage and money saving tips, helpful recipes
- gain information on using sensory bins with Sensory Processing Disorder
My Sensory Self Workbook (Valued at $5) – 16 page digital download.
- help your child or student discover what the eight sensory systems feel like
- enable kids to determine their own sensory preferences and dislikes with this fun and engaging workbook
- includes eight coloring pages, one of each sensory system, short, easy-to-understand descriptions of each sensory system, a poster, activities, and pages to discover their personal sensory preferences
Sensory Break Cards for Home (Valued at $5) – 52 printable sensory break cards for home.
- designed to be used with minimal sensory tools or easy, DIY options from around the house
- activities are divided into green cards for calming, red cards for alerting, and yellow cards that can be both alerting or calming activities.
Sensory Break Cards for the Classroom (Valued at $5) – 47 printable sensory break cards for the classroom.
- designed to be used with minimal sensory tools or easy, DIY options, use in small spaces, and with multiple children.
- activities are divided into green cards for calming, red cards for alerting, and yellow cards with activities that can be both alerting or calming.
Emotions Cards (Valued at $10) – 12 printable visual emotion cards.
- improve emotional regulation
- enable children to understand and learn about their emotions
- each card also includes caregiver and educator tips on the back to help your child understand and regulate their emotions.
Sensory System Memory Game (Valued at $5) – 5 page digital download.
- enhance understanding of the 8 sensory systems
- improve your child’s ability to talk about their sensory needs
- this fun matching game helps children identify and learn about the 8 sensory systems.
- comes with printable playing and matching cards along with directions for how to play the game
NOTE TO EU Residents: The digital download format is not available to EU residents due to VAT taxes. If you are a resident of the EU, please visit this page on Teachers Pay Teachers to purchase.