This gluten free Chex mix is easy to make and highly addictive! Makes an easy gluten free snack for lunches or for parties.
Gluten Free Chex Mix Recipe:
- 9-10 cups of Rice Chex cereal
- 2 1/2 cups Glutino pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts or other nut
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten free seasoning salt
- 3 teaspoons gluten free onion powder (I used a three onion blend)
How To Make Gluten Free Chex Mix:
- Mix all the chex mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet or in a roasting pan and bake in preheated 250° oven for one hour uncovered. Depending on the type of pan you use, you may want to stir it occasionally.
3. Once it has cooled, store your chex mix in a large resealable ziploc bag.
This gluten free chex mix is great to have on hand for snacking or for a party. It’s pretty addictive though and the kids love it, so don’t expect it to last very long!
Download the recipe here>>> Gluten Free Chex Mix Recipe