Pretend play comes alive with this melting ice cream playdough. With a consistency in between oobleck and playdough, it really does mimic the look of melting ice cream. Kids can pretend that they are making ice cream or creating a play ice cream parlour. It’s fun to make this dough in several colours.
Melting Ice Cream Playdough:
- Combine the coffee creamer and the cornstarch.
- Add a few drops of food colouring.
- Mix well.
- You will be able to form a ball with the dough, but it will ‘melt’.
- When not playing with it, store the ice cream playdough in a resealable freezer bag in the fridge.
- Allow it to sit out for a bit to get to room temperature before playing again.