As moms, we take on so many roles. We are parent, chef, teacher, caregiver, chauffeur, housecleaner, referee, advocate, counsellor, and more. Let’s face it. It can be exhausting and overwhelming. These sanity savers can help make life just a little easier.
The Home Management Success Kit was designed by my friend Lena. She is an entrepreneur, a wife, a mom, and a CPA. That means not only does she understand being a busy mom, she understands finances.
This system will help you:
- easily track your monthly budget
- prioritize your life goals so that you know exactly how much you need to save
- keep a complete list of your financial accounts so you have a quick reference
- keep track of important financial and household documents in case of an emergency
- set up a simple bill payment system
- quickly plan school lunches for the week with the mix & match checklist
- plan family meals by the week or by the month
- organize your grocery shopping so that you buy what you need
- save money by making meals with what you already have
- track your family’s favourite meals
- set up a simple cleaning schedule for your family to follow
- help your kids understand their roles and limit arguments about chores with chore charts
- teach kids how to be responsible for cleaning their own rooms
- see at a glance what needs to be done each week
- easily get things done in small chunks of time with the micro cleaning tasks checklist
- and so much more!
Read more about the Home Management Success Kit.
The winner of today’s giveaway will receive the entire Home Management Success Kit! My thanks to Lena from What Mommy Does for donating this awesome prize.
Check out all 12 Giveaways. You can enter all of them!