I’ve always thought of Fall as my favourite time of year, but this year, I’m rethinking that. It’s felt like an especially long winter both literally and figuratively and it feels so good to see signs of Spring emerging. Maybe you feel the same way.
This Spring Bucket List is a great way for you to celebrate this new season and what it represents by creating new memories with your family.
Download and print off the list and put it up on your fridge or bulletin board for easy reference. I purposely chose activities that were low cost or free. As you complete items, cross them off the list. Do them in order, choose them at random, or do them in the order that works best for your family.
This is not meant to be an exercise in perfection. Use this as a guide and let the fun grow from there. This is meant to foster family connection and allow you to enjoy time together.
Spring Bucket List Ideas:
- Smell the wildflowers.
- Do a backyard photo scavenger hunt.
- Make a Spring sensory bottle.
- Play hopscotch.
- Enjoy a squishy sky sensory bag.
- Paint the sidewalk with shaving cream paint.
- Feed the squirrels.
- Plant seeds.
- Explore a garden sensory pail.
- Go to the playground.
- Make edible shark slime.
- Make a butterfly sensory bag.
- Splash in puddles.
- Look for shapes in the clouds.
- Explore spring sensory soup.
- Bird watch.
- Look for frogs.
- Make paper flowers.
- Climb a tree.
- Blow homemade bubbles.
- Hunt for four leaf clovers.
- Chase butterflies.
- Act like a bug.
- Family spring cleaning day.
- Fly a kite.
- Walk barefoot in the grass.
- Read a story under a tree.
- Host a tea party.
- Make a cheerful music playlist.
- Visit the Farmer’s Market.
Download your Spring Bucket List today and you’ll also get our free email series 5 Secrets to Powerful Family Connection.
You may also be interested in: